Moab Cabin Rental
602-930-7777 or email us here
Welcome to our Moab cabin. We love the great outdoors and adventure. By fact that you are here, we know you do as well. We tried camping with tents and sleeping bags when we were younger, and while, we respect those who enjoy camping we discovered that the creature comforts or lack thereof made the difference in our partnership with Nature. At our last family campout and after burning a hole in our new eight man tent and burning my hand with our new gas lantern scrambling inside to escape a Summer rain I looked at my wife and asked if she was having fun. Reviewing the muddy mess of our camp kitchen and inevitable cleanup she thought a moment and said “No…are you?”
That was in the early 1990s and we subsequently set a plan to interact with Nature on more comfortable terms. Creature comforts and isolated from the hubbub of crowds, our cabin offers a soft gentle escape from the city and stress of everyday life. Unique to the arid geology of Moab the cabin has:
• Three bedrooms. Comfortable soft down comforters,
• Two full bathrooms. Linens included.
• Hot showers, running water after a day of adventure
• Modern kitchen with all the kitchen gadgets
• Fire pit for roasting smors
• Fifty-two inch flat screen with family oriented inventory of movies
• Good cell phone service
• Wrap around deck with Spectacular views
• Low light pollution. Night skies within the darkest triangle in the continental US
• Hiking/biking trails on property and nearby
• Rustic Charm
• Isolated from crowds, a half-mile private lane into cabin.
• Warm days, cool nights
• Parking for large vehicles and trailers. (A meadow)
Breathtaking views of the LaSal Mountains from one deck, the Moab rim from another and Arches national park from yet a third.13 miles from Moab and the Colorado River. No light or sound pollution; you will experience peace and quiet. Starting at sunup and lasting all day, humming birds vie for nectar from feeders on the porch. Sometimes so many they perch on your shoulder waiting their turn. Please watch the video above and check photos from cabin adventures. Read some of the testimonials/references from previous guests. Click on our blog link below to view more photos and excerpts from other guests. Call or email today to check availability as the cabin generally reserves 4-6 weeks in advance. We welcome you to the area and Susie and I are genuinely pleased that you are considering the cabin for your get away. We promise you won’t be disappointed, on the contrary you will have a vacation to remember for life.
Visit our Moab Utah Blog Here
You Will Love Moab Utah
Call John at 602-930-7777
To e-mail us just click on the contact us link on the bottom of this page.
weather condition Moab click here
Tourism information click here
Other images of Moab